The personal data provided by you is managed by:
REV-AIR TECH Kft.
Headquarters: 6100 Kiskunfélegyháza, Bessenyei utca 18/B
Tax number: 27315479-2-03
Company registration number: 03 09 133397
Registering court: Company Court of Kecskemét Court – hereinafter: Data Controller .
Please read our data management information carefully (hereinafter: Information ), in which we describe our practice regarding the management of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, i.e. Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council). This Notice applies to persons ( you ) who use the Data Controller’s services as consumers . It shows how the Data Controller collects, uses and shares your personal data with third parties in certain cases, and also provides information about your “data subject” rights related to data management.
The Data Controller ( Impresszum ) is committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of individuals visiting this website. This information and declaration is primarily about the confidential management and protection of the personal data of customers and newsletter subscribers via the Internet, however, this also includes visitors to the site. We summarize how the owner can collect and use your data, and in what way they can use it. The data will not be transferred to unauthorized persons and will be used in the form specified in this information.
In individual cases in the contracts, the purpose of the data management can be changed, which is done under the conditions stipulated in the given contract.
The information sheet provides you with important information about the protection of your personal data and your related rights. If the user does not accept these conditions, he has the right to suspend the use of the website and end browsing without providing personal data.
DATA CONTROLLER RESPONSIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY
1.1 Information about data management
Rev-Air Tech Kft. is the data controller with respect to the data management described in this Information Sheet (hereinafter: Data Controller ).
In case of comments, questions or complaints regarding our data protection procedures, we can be reached at the following contact details: Rev-Air Tech Kft. 6100 Kiskunfélegyháza, Bessenyei utca 18/B. or write to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
|Rev-Air Tech Kft.|
6100 Kiskunfélegyháza, Bessenyei utca 18/B.
Your personal data is information that can be used to identify you, for example: surname, first name, nationality, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address. Your personal data is collected voluntarily by the owner when you browse the site, indicating in each case the data that must be provided to achieve the goal. If you do not wish to provide this data, you will not be able to access certain functions and services of the website. The collection of optional data is used to learn about user needs and to develop the website and services.
The Owner takes all measures to ensure that the personal data it manages are accurate and up-to-date.
The following personal data are processed:
- Surname, first name, company name and contact name (for a company)
- Head office address (in the case of a company), residential address, mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- System information (IP address, system version, resolution, statistics on the pages viewed on the website, browsing habits, behavior pattern)
Duration of data management:
- With regard to direct marketing contributions, until the user’s consent is revoked
- In terms of profile data, 4 years from the last login
- With regard to purchase data, Account no. TV. Based on § 169, paragraph (2), 8 years
Data transfer conditions
The Data Controller may transfer the data it manages – to the extent necessary – to persons and companies designated by it operating in the following areas:
- Data processing
- Legal representation
- Bodies authorized to handle legal disputes by law
- Claims management
When shopping in an online store, the Data Controller (based on the method of delivery specified by the User) transfers the User’s name, delivery address (in the case of a courier service, e-mail address and phone number – in order to coordinate the delivery date), as well as information about the product’s purchase price to be collected (in some cases settled in advance) to for the delivery company, for the purpose of delivering the product to the User.
Companies and persons involved in data processing or data management
The data is managed by REV-AIR TECH KFT. performs. In addition to the owner, other companies are also involved in the management and storage of contractual customers’ data.
Which companies are connected to data management?
Companies involved in data management during the Owner’s activities:
Name : L.Esz-Zs. Könyvelő és Tanácsadó Kft.
- Address: 6100 Kiskunfélegyháza, B. Szabó József u. 5.
Name: Dotroll Kft.
Address: 1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 3-5.
- Contact information: www.dotroll.com
- Privacy statement: https://dotroll.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/adatkezelesi-szabalyzat.pdf
- Google Inc .: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, additional contact information, mail system, data and file storage in the cloud, online document management, and related services: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics , Google AdSense, Google AdWords, YouTube, Blogger, Chrome browser support – Google ‘s data protection and data protection principles .
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. : 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland, support for Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and other products and functions offered by Facebook – data management policy and contact information of the data protection officer
- In special cases, the contract may include additional data processing persons or companies.
Data Ownership Rights and Enforcement
If you do not want your personal data to be used to communicate commercial offers, you have the right to prohibit this without giving any reason. You must send your deletion request in writing to the Data Controller, by e-mail or in the form of a postal letter, to the contact details indicated in the Imprint .
Protection of personal data of minors and persons with limited legal capacity
REV-AIR TECH KFT. its website and the content of its publications are mostly not intended for minors under the age of 13. We do not manage or collect personal data from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental or guardian consent. Parents or guardians can request the release or deletion of the child’s data. If the age becomes apparent to the Data Controller in the course of data management and data processing, in that case the data can be used to obtain parental consent.
The consent of a legal representative is required for the declaration of an incapacitated or a minor with limited legal capacity, with the exception of service parts aimed at registration that occur en masse in everyday life and do not require special consideration.
Management of cookies
You can read more about the management of cookies in the Cookie statement.
- Data processor: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller
- Data management: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or data files in an automated or non-automated manner, for example: collection, recording, organization, segmentation, storage, transformation, change, query, insight, use, communication, transmission, distribution, otherwise access, coordination, linking, restriction, deletion, destruction
- Data transmission: making personal data managed by the Data Controller available to third parties
- Data protection incident: breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise handled
- GTC : General Terms and Conditions published on the website, which record the Data Controller’s product and service sales rules
- Identifiable natural person: a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, based on one or more factors related to an identifier, for example: name, identification number, location data, online identifier, physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity
- Recipient: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body with which the personal data is communicated, regardless of whether it is a third party
- Consent of the data subject: a voluntary, concrete, clear declaration of the will of the data subject based on adequate information, with which the data subject indicates through a statement or an act clearly expressing the confirmation that he gives his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him
- Data subject : natural person identified or identifiable on the basis of any information
- Users: visitors to the websites operated by the Data Controller, available on the https://s-faber.hu website and at other addresses specified there
- Third party: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that is not the same as the data subject, the data controller, the data processor or the persons who have been authorized to process personal data under the direct control of the data controller or data processor
- Authority: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c., phone: 06-1 391-1400, fax: 06-1 391-1410, e-mail: email@example.com, website : naih.hu)
- Partner/Customer: a natural person who does not enter into a contract with the Data Controller on the website for the sale of products or the provision of services
- Registration: recording the personal data of the website user, which creates a user account
- Personal data: any information relating to the data subject
- Website: operated by the Data Controller, REV-AIR TECH KFT. and its websites available at the other addresses specified there